SEO Site CheckUp: How to Make SEO Friendly Website
Many owners are tangled in the confusion, where actually their site lies in the huge competitive market or how SEO friendly is their site? To make your site ranked up by the Google certainly, they want to get to know the dos and don’ts of SEC friendly site.
Fortunately, there are tools which are accessible freellyfor measuring your site friendliness with SEO. Amazingly, the search engine optimization tool has made is easier for everyone to get aware of the SEO problems of their site. For checkup of your site you need to put URL of your site and factors, this will result in details of your website health.
By using Search engine optimization tool, you definitely get so much from it. These are the few things that can be helpful to analyze your site health.
- You cancheck your website’s backlinks
- Examine otherparticipants SEO Strategy which includes
– SEO Common problems
– Speed Optimizations
– Server and Security
– Mobile platform
– Social networking
- Simply generate automation processes.
That’s pretty much of it, isn’t it? Now, at times when you come across to work on your site considering all the important factors of SEO friendly site, you skip one or probably two so, why not prepare a proper checklist so that you don’t skip any point to make your site SEO friendly.
SEO- Friendly Checklist
Before, you embark on in the process of making check list, let me tell you clearly that there are so many things you can do to maximize friendliness of your site but it is not essential that you do each and every thing just make your priorities.
– Do you useGoogle Analytics in your website?
– Do you use Google Webmaster Tools?
– Have you installed Browseo to figureout even more technical mistakes? The commonlydamaging errors people often make are 302 redirects which should be 301 redirects.
– Did you install? Screaming Frog to locate crawl issueand breakage of links?
– Are your using Google’s Keyword Research Tool?
– Have you integrated your primary keyword in your page URL?
– Title tags range between ~65 characters or lesser?
– H1 tag is used in your html page? Is your keyword present in the tag? Does is come before any (H2, H3, H4…) tags?
– Are you usingsubstitutes of keywords in your copy?
– Do your images have descriptive ALT tags and filenames? Search engines viewpictures by interpreting the ALT tag and file names, among other aspects. Try to be expressivewhile naming your images.
– Are you sure your site isn’t creating any identical content? Use 301 redirects, canonical tags or use Google Webmaster Tools to fix any identical content that could punish your site.
– Are you using absolute URLs in your coding? Some CMS platforms encourages you to use absolute URLs as an alternative of relative URLs.
– Check you site speed with Google Page Speed Tools?
– Create Robots.txt file and sent it in Google and Bing Webmaster Tools?